Thursday, May 26, 2011

Emotion Sickness

I was taken down for the count; the emotions and stress had finally taken its toll. Luckily it was only a cold, maybe sinuses, or maybe allergies. Who knows what it was. I know I felt like a Mac 10 had run me over.  How long can I continue to go like this? Not much further. I have to unravel this ball of emotions, even if it is just one layer at a time. It is time I get my house in order (figuratively speaking of course).

I am finally at the point where I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is time I stop feeling like I have to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, because I really do not. Why do I have to spare others’ feelings, when they do not spare mine? Why do I have to look out for others, when they do not look out for me? Why? Why? Why? Why do I not allow myself to say no to those who do not have my best interest at heart? I have allowed all of this to happen to me. I have found comfort in this misery that is why.

Time out for the B.S. Actually it is not even time out, it is game over! Blow the whistle, because the fat lady is singing her ace off.

2 comments:

  1. I care! I care about your feelings and your health! You are my soul mate....I believe that whole heartedly. Keep your head up and your shoulders back. Mexico....here we come!

    ReplyDelete