Friday, May 6, 2011

The Stresses of Life

I have really been focusing on eating healthy and practicing moderation, thinking that will get to my destination. Well another light has gone off this week, while I was sitting in the waiting room in urgent care. I have way too much stress in my life! I can eat crackers, tofu, and berries for the rest of my life, but if I do not do something about this stress it will all be in vain.

Okay so I decided to wait until I was married with two children to really focus on going back to school (STRESS). I have a deep passion for computers and information (STRESS). The jobs I find always seem to be located in the twilight zone (STRESS x 10). Oh and I forgot to mention, one of those children has just become a teenager (STRESS + STRESS). So something has gotta give. I really can’t continue like this.

I think I need a life coach, to exercise more, and most importantly to move from out of the twilight zone. I am a rubber band that is about to snap. That was a bad analogy, because I’m not about to go postal or anything. However my body can only take so much before it clunks out on me.

Oh Calgon take me away…

No comments:

Post a Comment