Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Steps

It’s been 2 ½ weeks and here I am sick again. I must say I have not been stressed or emotional these past two weeks; must have been something I picked up from someone else. Hopefully I have not damaged my body to point where I am going to be sick all the time.

On another note I have ordered the book “Cholesterol Down: Ten Simple Steps to Lower Your Cholesterol in Four Weeks--Without Prescription Drugs”, by Janet Brill. It seems really easy, so I should not have any problems following the steps. I have already incorporated one of the steps into my diet – added Metamucil. This book had some great reviews, so I’m excited to see what happens.

My biggest issue still is getting my butt back into the gym. I really don’t have an excuse; I just don’t go. I think I need a workout partner. No I need to get my lazy butt off the sofa and go workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment